joi, 27 octombrie 2016

LONGBOARD CRUISING + ELECTRIC BIKE OR NEW CAR? WHY NOT BOTH!!!

http://tinyurl.com/h94bnz9 Reliable electric bike
SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNgDmR73-k5PEICPbf3HPQA?sub_confirmation=1 My Life. One Vlog At A Time. Live Life To The Fullest! *MORE INFO BELOW* My Vlogging Channel! (Keganation Live) Cyclist | PowerLifter My Social Media: Links Are In My About Tab Snapchat | Kegan007 Twitter | @ThatBigKGuy Kik | KeganF Ask.fm | Mrkf007 Eat | Lift | Sleep | Repeat Hey! I'm That Big K Guy! Real name is Kegan! Born/Raised in Arizona! I make videos including vlogs (video logs), game plays, and other awesome videos! Come join in on the fun! I hope you stay awhile and subscribe! :) I try to upload v-logs as often as possible on this channel showcasing the life I live! Some of my hobbies includes; biking, working out, making YouTube videos, watching movies & TV, video games, listening to music, reading The Walking Dead Comics, Etc. Favorite band: "Disturbed " Favorite TV show: The Walking Dead! Team Furious! Dedicated For Life! Thanks for stopping by and subscribing! Give my videos & my Facebook page a like & subscribe for more content! I will continue to post videos as often as possible! That Big K Guy Of Keganation Live & Keganation Gaming! Thanks For Subscribing! Equipment I use: Panasonic DMC-ZS6 Editing Software: Windows Movie Maker www.Fotor.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu