duminică, 18 iunie 2017

How do I backup my Xero data

http://bit.do/dfuhs HandyBackup secret sale page.
Connect with Heather Smith http://www.heathersmithsmallbusiness.com/ Hi this is Heather Smith here. I'm frequently asked – how can I back-up my data from Xero. Yes Xero does back up the data, however you may want your own copy, you may want to shut your Xero file down, and extract the data or you may want the data as at a point in time. Here are three options: The first is What data can I EXPORT from Xero for back-up purposes? Various data groups can be exported from Xero, though only some are relevant for bacl-up purposes. Presently you can export the • Chart of Accounts • Contacts • General Ledger • Inventory Items • And Reports Each grouping has to be individually exported in CSV or XLS format and saved securely. There are a few other pieces of data that can be exported. The process of exporting data from Xero is relatively straightforward – so I won't go into detail here how to do it. If you have any problems with it contact me, or your Xero advisor, or drop a query below in the questions comments section. This process is a little time consuming if you need to do it on a regular basis The other options include using an add-on solution that plugs into Xero and syncs with the data. The first Xero add-on solution I'm going to mention is Quick Win Developments Excel Integration tool. It has a number of handy features for extracting and manipulating the data from Xero, which includes the ability to download bulk of Excel data to Xero across multiple spreadsheets. The second Xero add-on solution I'm going to mention is safeguardmy. This is the information extracted from its website So there you have it three options for backing up your Xero data. If you learn something from this video  Like the video  share the video with your friends  subscribe to my channel

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu