luni, 14 noiembrie 2016

Unboxing my GPP iPhone 4S 6.1.3 Sprint CDMA GSM card Ultra R-Sim. 13.30 Shipped from Hong Kong.

http://tinyurl.com/hnv6v69 Secret 90%off at Dailysteals
I ordered this GPP Ultra R-Sim from Amazon seller DIGITOP4U-iphone accessories. It only cost $13.30 = 8.80 + 4.50shipping. I think it's pretty cheap. I ordered on june 8th and received the package on the 20th (less than 2 weeks). Opening the package revealed 3 items. One was a partially sealed plastic package which included the GPP sim set (sim card tray, sim eject tool, GPP sim, and activation code). The other 2 items were slips of paper: One were general instructions on how to install the sim, and another slip was a welcome letter thanking for your business. As you can see, everything looked in order when I opened it. I just realized they have quite a number of different versions of GPP sim's. Some are made by china3gpp... while there's also neterteam... and then others. As you can see, mine is the china3gpp version. The package was sent Registered International USPS. It required a signature to be delivered. The ad says unlocks iOS up to version 6.1.3. In the software download, there is version 6.1.4 and even beta 7.0. No, I do not know if these newer versions will work. I only have 6.1.3 installed on my phone and I'm not ready to update and have a GPP sim that doesn't work. I'll try contacting the seller to see if my software can be upgraded... but I'm not too confident. ** UPDATE 6/23/13. I contacted the seller. They indicated that I need a newer version of the GPP sim in order for it to work with new iOS 7.0 or 6.1.4. It's just as I suspected. I don't think this GPP sim can be used on a Verizon iphone 4s. The package has a label that says ios 6 and Sprint on it. From what I've read, you need a sim card to reset the GPP to whatever original carrier the phone was used. This package did not have this included. NOTE: I only did this because I was curious about the whole process. It was scary, but actually very easy. If the website was a little bit clearer... then I wouldn't be so scared. My phone is now unlocked to T-mobile. I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu