joi, 28 februarie 2019

Review of my new JJRC H8C quadcopter from Banggood

https://goo.gl/bBs59D Enter to see the secret sale page at Banggood.
Review of my JJRC H8C quadcopter. Not as powerful as many reviewers had made me believe it is. OK as a stable beginners quad, but cannot lift much payload. Update 1-23-2015: Banggood out of stock on motors!!! I'd avoid purchasing this quad. It's become a PAIN IN THE ASS.. Next quad will be a brushless 3D X6. Not screwing around with these toys anymore.. Oh, one more point. Trash that piece of crap transmitter that comes with it unless you cannot fly beyond 30 yards out. Lastly.. Purchase additional motors. I've burned out three already at owning this quad two weeks with say 2 hours flight time. Thus, why I say this is a beginners quad. Once you've mastered the orientation, move on to a brushless quad. WL Toys transmitter: http://www.banggood.com/WLtoys-V222-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-RC-Quadcopter-Transmitter-p-78480.html

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu