joi, 23 noiembrie 2017

☾ Favourite outfits lookbook #1☾

https://goo.gl/gt19FT SammyDress secret sale page.
Hi guys! I've wanted to make an outfit video for so long so here you go! I'll post the details below, also please follow my instagram @kennyl0u and my tumblr is www.thekennylou.tumblr.com outfit 1 moon sweater: Killstar Socks: Killstar Shoes: YRU outfit 2 RIP sweater: Nikki Lipstick Bag: Sammydress Socks: Ebay Garter: Ebay Shoes: Asos outfit 3 Moon Kimono: Killstar Knee high tights: Ebay Heels: A boutique I can't remember the name of sorry! Outfit 2 Crop top: Urban outfitters Skirt: Primark Heart tights: Ebay Shoes: EBay Leather jacket: Tripp NYC (from dollskill) Makeup is mainly urban decay and stargazer. Songs are in this moment sex metal Barbie and nightcore mememe.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu