vineri, 27 octombrie 2017

Fan-Tro For CGJcrafts

http://tiny.cc/4l9boy Secret 50% off sale at GetMailBird.
http://tiny.cc/4l9boy Secret 50% off sale at GetMailBird. Use A Converter or Get email To get your intro ➡Intro Format:Overlay ➡Intro Style:Simple,Cool Shop For intro On My forms Client:CGJcrafts Next Client:KingRuler1 👑 ▶About me What i Do◀                           Hi Name Is VirusGFx I like Making intros on my Android phone and Tablet Not all the The But Sometime by Touch screen Laptop I have no Forms Or Website Like Others FX intro Makers Designers has But You Can Request a Intro On The video Intro You which to have I make Good,AWESOME,simple and Boring Intro Depend on your channal i dont make good intro Now Because i really don\'t got much clients if you have You Might Need at least 20 Subs To Get Simple Intro 200 Get better Intro 1,000 i take 4hour-1day To Make Perfect intro With Sync And Other Cool Motion Q&A #Q How Can I get intro #A Order from my forms #Q can You Do Tutorial #A Yes i Can But i Dont Do it Daily maybe 1 a week or 2 #Q Can i use you Style #A Yes Butttt you have to Make Sure it was inspired by me YOU REACH THE END OF THE ABOUT AND Q&A GOOD JOB really wasn\'t that long

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu