sâmbătă, 29 iulie 2017

Mama & Papas - (Movavi Video Test) - (Dedicated To The One I Love) - (Split Screen & GIFs) - HD

http://bit.ly/2u1VpQK Movavi secret sale page.
View on video link below - https://my.mail.ru/mail/danbanic/video/2/193.html I was trying out a free trial version of Movavi video edting software on this Bubblerock video of The Mama & The Papas doing their classic 1967 hit - "Dedicated To The One I Love" I redubed the audio with the Stereo Studio version. This is the 2nd short version where I was trying the split screen & Gifs of Michelle Phillips. It's pretty fast and easy to use than my other video software and you can import moving GIFs which I did and it turned out great. Movavi is great and I will use it even though it has certain things that I need that my AVS video software has but regardless , this is a great software. There is a watermark on the video screen because of the free trial restrictions. Enjoy this quicky video I made. This is just a test for my Female Angels videos. If you want to see completed Female Angels videos I did of many famous music & actresses then go to my Bubblerock video Youtube channels - danbanrock1 I have over 400 classic music videos of retro artists from the past. Subscribe to my channel and have fun !!! Peace , Dan

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu